Dec 28, 2010

Huntington Dog Beach


Huey and I had a couple days off together so we decided to take Milo back to Dog Beach.  Our 1st visit there Milo was a little overwhelmed and didn't get a chance to really enjoy it...this time he did!


Happy dog!


I think he was smiling just about the whole time we were there.


Chasing bubbles.


He even began to feel a lot more comfortable around bigger dogs.





Can we come back tomorrow?




In the last 2 weeks I've spent more time on the beach with Milo than I did in the 2 years I lived here.

5 comments:

*Lisa Marie* said...

What pretty pictures! Milo is such a cutie!

I am def jealous you have a beach by you! I would *love* to take Maggie to the beach someday!

Laurie said...

Looks like he had a blast! Sadie loves the beach, too!

Bailey and Cali - Two Pups, One Tale said...

Bailey loves the doggie beach...great pics :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your dog is really cute! I love those photos of him at the beach. My dog is not comfortable around bigger dogs unlike Milo.

dog boarding long island

Post a Comment