Dec 31, 2010

Milo Meets His 1/2 Sister


We met Quixote and her humans Priscilla and Daniel at the Redondo Beach Dog Park.


She is just shy of 2 months older than Milo and shares the same father.


They hit it off right away!  It was so cute watching them play together.


He has really come out of his shell around other dogs over the last week or two.







Now only if he could get the other dish a little closer, then he would be able to have all 4 paws in water!


I guess we will have to bring him to the park more often now that he is making so many friends.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So fun! I really want Gibson to meet one of his siblings someday!

*Lisa Marie* said...

This is just too cute! I love the butt shot where it looks like they are bumping butts together! hehe!

Katie said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! I love the corgi puppiness. :-)

Laurie said...

Awww so cute! The pic where Milo is standing in the water bowls cracks me up haha.

Bailey and Cali - Two Pups, One Tale said...

Is Milo from Poso Creek???? I think I remember that I talked to Quixote's mom once, and Poso Creek came up...I could be totally wrong though...If he is from Poso Creek, who is his dad??? Bailey is from Gilby

Post a Comment